Real Power for the best Performance
To remove residual dirt and contaminations from upstream production phases from parts, tools and transport containers has been the sole object and challenge for BUPI Golser for more than 50 years. This is backed not only by more than 50 years of experience but first and foremost by the power of innovative systems and cutting-edge technology. Real power driving the company and its partners ahead. Like the nineteen year old Lukas Trautmann from Salzburg. An exceptional talent, he delivers top performances on two wheels with support from BUPI Golser.
The results are impressive:
- German Supermoto winner 2008
- First place in the 2012 Sachsenring Red-Bull-Rookies-Cup(125ccm KTM)
- Overall winner (8 wins in 8 races) of the 2014 Yamaha R6 Dunlop Cup
- 6 results in the top 10 of the German SUPERBIKE*IDM Road Championship (SSP Class)
- 6th, 8th and 12th in the 2014 CEV Repsol Moto2